Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Where I left off


Invisibility.... It seems I've been away awhile, longer than I realized. Looking back, it is clear that I chose the cloak of invisibility over these long months. My apologies to my friends and followers mired in this particular blog limbo in my absence. I have missed you all, and will do better, I promise. My lack of a dedicated headspace, a room of my own, has weakened my effectiveness and joy in so many other areas. Finally, here I am, a new day, new year, new President, new resolve. I have a lot to say and hopefully some time to say it. Welcome to 2009 and welcome, once again, to my space. Coffee is still brewing (not the same coffee, I promise, and bourbon aplenty, for those who'd rather), as are some new insights and adventures. I'm excited for the year already underway, and hopeful for the new administration, the future, and the possibilities embedded in the months to come.

4 comments:

chris said...

Welcome back!

tricia said...

Great to see you back here, Jenn. Look forward to reading your words once again.

Anonymous said...

Like Tricia, I'm happy to see both you and your words again Jenn! {{{u}}}

Jenn said...

Thank you! I'm so happy YOU'RE here! I am working my way back, slowly, taking back my writing life, one sentence at a time. Please be patient, both with me and WITH me.